[rt-devel] Getting rt to mail the resolve comment to the watchers.

Ingrid Lim ingrid.lim at amd.com
Fri Oct 12 00:16:53 EDT 2001

Forgive me if this has already been covered in your mailing lists
archives. I have searched the online documentation and FAQ, and can not
find any answer to this question.

I have the RT2 system installed, and so far am enjoying it. But I have a
configuration change that I would like to implement. I want the watchers
to be able to get an email when a ticket is resolved. (so far simple).
But I have been unable to get the comment in the ticket into the email.

Specificly when an owner choses to resolve a ticket.
The owner  leaves the "Update Type" at Comments (not sent to requestor)
In the field the owner details what the fix was.
I then want that information sent to the watchers.

I have set the scrips. below in an attempt to get the mail

The final note, is that the user still gets the email even though the
resolve was set not to mail the requestor.

If there is documentation online somewhere that details this issue I
would be interested in reading through it.

thank you.

onResolve NotifyAllWatchers Resolved

^^^^^^^^^^^^This is the mail I get^^^^^^^^^^^^