[rt-devel] Where is WebRT at?

Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH allbery at ece.cmu.edu
Thu Oct 18 00:07:11 EDT 2001

On Wednesday, October 17, 2001 20:49:53 -0700, Ryan Morben
<ryanm at pacificcoast.net> wrote:
+-----
| Is WebRT still PD/OpenSource? Is there still work going on with it? I
| just saw a demo that was almost perfect for my needs but it didn't have
| search functions and it was making alot of directories (1 per day)!
+--->8

That sounds like RT1.  http://fsck.com/projects/rt is where you want to be
looking; RT2 is still open source and is much improved over RT1.

brandon s. allbery  [os/2][linux][solaris][freebsd]   allbery at kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator   [JAPH][WAY too many hats]        allbery at ece.cmu.edu
electrical and computer engineering                                   KF8NH
carnegie mellon university     [linux: proof of the million monkeys theory]