[rt-devel] Running RT in a restricted Environment

Benjamin Boksa b.boksa at sidebysite.de
Fri Sep 21 16:20:49 EDT 2001

Hi Matthew!

Here is the support area for my VPS:

http://www.verio.com/support/articles.cfm

I think these articles will answer you all your questions concerning the VPS
we use. If you need any further information please contact me.

What might be of some interest is the fact, that webmux.pl seems to ignore
use lib "some/lib/dir". If you find out anything intersting please tell me
about it.

Thanks a lot,

Benjamin Boksa

--