[rt-devel] Re: [rt-users] Running RT in a restricted Environment

Benjamin Boksa b.boksa at sidebysite.de
Fri Sep 21 16:20:54 EDT 2001

Hi Martin!

make testdeps worked fine after i added use lib "my/lib/dir" to the script
that is called for module testing.

And I did not disable any modules as I am not sure what that might so to RT.

I added the same line to webmux.pl, ubt it seems as if webmux.pl is ignoring
it when run with mod_perl (which would explain why it works when I call it
from the shell).

I hope that answers you question and it would be really great if you can
help me solve this problem.

Thanks a lot

--
Benjamin Boksa