[rt-devel] Localization / Internationalization?

Hans-Martin Mosner hmm at heeg.de
Thu Sep 27 08:53:12 EDT 2001

Hello,
I'm a not-yet-user of RT, but it looks like it would fit our task perfectly. For our purposes we would need a localized version of RT. As I've seen in the sources, no attempt has been made yet to add support for localization. I'm not afraid of translating the english text into german, as I've done that in the past for mailman. However, I'd rather do that in the context of a localization framework which would permit other non-english users to add support for their languages easily.

Does anybody have experience in that area, or any ideas and caveats?

Cheers,
Hans-Martin