[rt-devel] user phone field in Ticket display page

Colleen colleen at darksideproductions.net
Mon Apr 29 20:31:48 EDT 2002

Hi,

I've hunted through the docs and through ht://dig archives, but I
haven't found anything on the following:

I want to show the Owner's phone number  (or extension) in the People
box on (Display.html).

For example, 'Colleen' is the owner of said ticket, but someone may need
to call me to give me additional information.  Since there's my home and
work number in the user pages (/Admin/Users/Modify.html), it should be
pretty straightforward to reference this information on the Display page
People box.

Has anyone done this?  Any tips?

Thanks in advance!

Colleen