[rt-devel] Feature request: Ignore Global Scrips

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 3 09:26:01 EST 2002

Hi all,

It would be nice for some queues not to inherit the global scrips.

In our example, we have several "human" queues, and one queue called
"netmon" which receives the e-mail alerts from monitoring software
(Nagios in our case).

For this single queue, the scrips must be different, because
it should not send automatic replies back to the sender.

There are two possible workarounds: 1) remove some
actions from Global Scrips and replicate them into
the specific queues; 2) alias nagios at ourdomain to /dev/null

Both these workarounds look ugly, and the RT option
that disables global scrips for particular queue, would be
very nice.

With regards,
Stanislav