[rt-devel] Search and Sort by custom columns

Bruce Campbell bruce_campbell at ripe.net
Thu Feb 7 08:59:08 EST 2002

On Thu, 7 Feb 2002, Timo A. Hummel wrote:

> I have added two Columns to the Ticket Table (and the corresponding
> entries in the Ticket.pm file):
> - Contract (String which contains the Contract ID)
> - ContractName (String which contains the name of the Contract)

You will also need to add these to the _ClassAccessible method in
RT::Ticket before SearchBuilder will use these fields.  You may also need
to restart apache to get around perl module caching.

Regards,

                   Systems/Network Engineer                             NCC
                 www.ripe.net - PGP562C8B1B                      Operations