[rt-devel] populating and re-reading an array.

Rob Walker rob at myinternetplace.net
Thu Feb 7 20:02:31 EST 2002

I am trying to sort the "Current Rights" checkbox lists Alphabetically.

I am not sure what to do, so I am asking you all.

In file /usr/local/rt2/WebRT/html/Admin/Elements/SelectRights, line 18, I
think I need to read all of the $right-s into a temporary array and then read
it back sorted-like, and then use those new $right-s in a foreach(sort keys
%SortedRights) loop to do what the while() loop does right now.

Is that correct?

I don't understand how to read all of the $right values, nor how to write them
into an array.  Won't the new array need to have keys of some sort?

Is the camel (llama?) book the right place to go to learn about this?

rob