[rt-devel] favicon for RT

Jan Okrouhly okrouhly at civ.zcu.cz
Thu Feb 14 04:45:17 EST 2002

Hi,

the problem has been fixed by 2 steps:

- favicon.ico has to be moved from my
  local Mason repository to main distribution repository

- add "AddType image/x-icon .ico" into http.conf

TNX

On 13 Feb 2002, Fabian Ritzmann wrote:

> On Wed, 2002-02-13 at 17:11, Jan Okrouhly wrote:
>
> > it seems pretty good. Have you tested it well?
>
> I tried it only with Mozilla 0.9.8 on my own machine.
>
> > I've installed it and
> > the icon is in the Favorities a little disrupted (30 bytes missing).
>
> It displays just fine in my bookmarks.
>
> > The .ico file is OK at server and when I scp it to given client and set
> > the Favorities/icon by hand, it's also OK. The problem occurs on every
> > access/direct download from URL:
> > <%$RT::WebPath%>/NoAuth/images/favicon.ico.
> >
> > Any ideas? (You can try out http://rt.zcu.cz/rt2/NoAuth/images/favicon.ico)
>
> I see what you mean. It's already corrupted in the URL field. Try to set
> the mime type. I added the line below to mime.types in my Apache setup
> directory:
>
> image/x-icon                                    ico
>

> Fabian
>
> --
> You can't have everything.  Where would you put it?
> 		-- Steven Wright

Jan Okrouhly
Laboratory for Computer Science             |    phone: (420 19) 7491588
University of West Bohemia                  | location: Univerzitni 22
Americka 42, 306 14 Pilsen, Czech Republic  |     room: UI404