[rt-devel] Move Action::Notify::SetRecipients to Action::SendEmail?

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Wed Feb 20 21:06:37 EST 2002

On Wed, Feb 20, 2002 at 07:56:02AM -0800, Jim Meyer wrote:
> Howdy!
>
> I'll take 'em both at once.
>
> On Tue, 2002-02-19 at 20:58, Jesse Vincent wrote:
> > Autoreply is a one-trick pony. What do you stand to gain by adding
> > the layer of indirection?
>
> AutoreplyToRequestorsAndCcs.

Reasonable. For now, I'd probably recommend
"OnCreate AutoReplyToRequestors with template Autoreply"
"OnCreate NotifyRequestorsAndCcs with template Autoreply" (which won't notify the requestor, as they're sending the message)

> [Pardon me while I gush: it's outrageously hip that RT is so well
> designed -- that it's architecture is so easy to grasp -- that I could
> make a sensible reply that concise. I love good engineering. =]

Wow. Thanks so very much!

> And again, I'd offer to do the work on this.

Sounds reasonable, though I'd like the work to go into RT 2.1, rather than 2.0.