[rt-devel] Move Action::Notify::SetRecipients to Action::SendEmail?

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Wed Feb 27 13:58:29 EST 2002

I haven't had the time to make the tracking-cvs properly world-readable yet.

You can get aegis changesets in two different ways:

You can either stuck down the baseline and each changeset from
	http://fsck.com/pub/rt/changesets/

and apply the changesets in order to get the full historical record OR
you can grab a current baseline without a full historical record from

	http://fsck.com/pub/rt/devel/rt.2.1-current-baseline.ae

As I mentioned, aegis isn't quite working out to be quite as nifty-keen
as I'd hoped. I need to put some more energy into figuring out whether I'll have
an easier time writing the aegis tools to make it do what it's lacking or the CVS
tools to let me pull up changesets from other repositories without pain and suffering.