[rt-devel] New mail on a ticket indication

Daniel Foster daniel-l at 34SP.com
Mon Jan 7 17:02:51 EST 2002

> $Ticket->IsRequestor($Ticket->LastUpdatedByObj)
>
> This returns true or false depending on if the ticket was last updated by
> someone who is a requestor.  I don't know what this will do if there
> are multiple requestors listed for a ticket.

This is precisely what I was looking for.  Thanks a lot (and thanks for
the multiple requestor confirmation Jesse :-)

By the way - should I submit patches of my changes for future inclusion
anywhere? (Haven't hacked on RT before)

--

Daniel Foster
Technical Director - 34SP.com