[rt-devel] When is a row in the User table created?

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Thu Jan 10 20:20:00 EST 2002

Actually, in recent releases, RT always creates a user object and links
to that from the relevant watcher object. The fact that it didn't do this
before was somewhat of a normalization violation.  Basically the email address
style watchers are only for watchers without RT accounts. (All requestors
have non-privileged accounts automatically created)