[rt-devel] Reentrant Scrips

Bruce Campbell bruce_campbell at ripe.net
Fri Jan 11 17:12:56 EST 2002

Is there anything taboo about, say, creating a Comment on a ticket from
within a ScripAction?

The main problem that I can see is that you open the possibility of
recursing the RT server to death, unless you disable scrips, or catch the
recursion the next time.  And in this instance, I'm wanting to keep the
scrips enabled ;)

                                                                        NCC
                                                                 Operations