[rt-devel] Logout bug?

Bruce Riggins bruce at go-mol.com
Fri Jan 18 15:14:35 EST 2002

That fixed it. Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: rt-devel-admin at lists.fsck.com
[mailto:rt-devel-admin at lists.fsck.com]On Behalf Of Vivek Khera
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2002 11:51 AM
To: rt-devel at lists.fsck.com
Subject: Re: [rt-devel] Logout bug?

BR> Using Opera 6.0, when I logout from the web interface a second
BR> time, it does not logout or return to the login screen. Does
BR> anyone else have this problem? It works fine in Internet Explorer.

Opera caches pages even though the web server tells it not to.  I
think this is a bug in Opera.  However, you can tell Opera to "check
for updates to the page every time" in one of the preferences.  The
default is to check after 5 minutes (apparently regardless of what is
specified in the "Expires" header of the HTTP response).