[rt-devel] RT::Template not unfolding long header lines

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Sun Jan 20 09:22:13 EST 2002

Ok. After looking at it harder myself, I think that was why I wasn't
just applying that patch. I believe that what you'll see checked in is
code that just uses MIME::Parser to do all this for us, as we should
have had it in the first place. . (Though I need to make
sure it deals properly with cases where there are no headers.)

	-j