[rt-devel] possible security bug

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Sun Jan 20 12:58:17 EST 2002

Not reimplementing make, (though that's actually been done for perl6.)
Reimplementing the install process. calling a half-dozen perl scripts, when
they should just be reading from a centralized file, such as config.pm just
sucks.

There will still be a makefile that calls targets, but a lot of the logic
that's currently being done with hacky makefile targets will be moved into
a single place, so we no longer have to deal with things like
passing passwords as arguments..