[rt-devel] Where in DB are the requestors kept?

Matt Knopp mhat at netlag.com
Tue Jan 22 14:46:08 EST 2002

It is stored in the Watchers table.  You can divin the Requestor by looking
for Watcher events where Type='Requestor' and Value=YourTicketID.

Of course this is the part where I remind you that generally speaking you
generally really want to use the API and avoid using SQL because the odds
of random sql changes between versions are much higher then random api
changes.

-Matt