[rt-devel] Trying to submit rts

Kenneth M. Wilson kwilson at apple.com
Wed Jul 24 12:56:07 EDT 2002

I have tried to submit two RT reports:  2658, 2659.

Both came back with:

Request #2659 created.
Details 	Ticket 2659
Comment | Reply | Take | Give | Resolve | Open
Request Number 	2659
Subject 	none
Area 	none
Queue 	intrepid
Requestors
Owner 	none
Status
Last User Contact 	Never contacted
Priority

Due 	No date assigned
Last Action 	Wed Dec 31 16:00:00 1969 ( ago)
Created 	Wed Dec 31 16:00:00 1969 ( ago)
Transaction History 	Ticket 2659
Wed, Dec 31 1969 16:00:00
Comment | Reply | Take | Give | Resolve | Open
Display Queue
	Create request in queue
Display request # 	Logout
You are currently authenticated as kwilson.
Be careful not to leave yourself logged in from a public terminal.
Please report all bugs to the RT Developers.

I filled in the subject and comments fields.  The owner was left set to
nobody.  What did I do wrong?

Thanks,

Ken
x47316