[rt-devel] Apache problem on fsck.com

Michael Grubb mgrubb at fifthvision.net
Fri Jun 14 11:03:51 EDT 2002

I am currently trying to build a site(www.fifthvision.net)
that, among other things,  will become a large
resource for the RT community. I have posted all the scrips
that I have written there, as well as the latest release of the
StockAnswers add-on.  I would encourage any one who has
written an extension to RT to go register their download, write articles,
whatever.  No offense to Jesse but he is a busy man, and so putting a
lot of time into creating a resource like I am trying to envision is not
on his priority list, nor should it be.  I haven't had a lot of time lately
to do a lot of work on it, so I'm looking for someone who would like to
help out with this.  I would love to hear from the rest of the list what their
thoughts are, and especially from Jesse.