[rt-devel] RT 2.0.14-pre1

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Wed Jun 26 15:29:37 EDT 2002

Over the next month, you should see several pre-releases leading up to
RT 2.0.14 at the end of july...

I wouldn't yet recommend this pre-release for production, but I would appreciate
success/failure supports.

	-j

	* lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm:

	support for mason 1.1

	* Makefile, bin/mason_handler.fcgi, bin/webmux.pl,
	webrt/Admin/Queues/GroupRights.html,
	webrt/Admin/Queues/UserRights.html, webrt/Elements/ListActions,
	webrt/Ticket/Elements/ShowBasics, webrt/Ticket/Elements/ToolBar:

	Adding support for mason 1.10

	* lib/RT/Action/Notify.pm:

	Fixed notify cc behavior

	* lib/RT/Action/SendEmail.pm:

	Fixed pseudo-list syntax in To: lines

	* webrt/Search/Bulk.html:

	Added support for bulk comment/reply

	* lib/RT/Ticket.pm:

	RT-Ticket: 1369
	RT-Status: resolved

	When a ticket has another merged into it, it now has its "LastUpdated" date
	updated

	* lib/RT/Ticket.pm:

	RT-Ticket: 1412
	RT-status: resolved

	Fixed a docs bug in Ticket->Import which didn't make it clear that Import
	took an "Id" parameter and "Create" didn't.

	* webrt/autohandler:

	rt-ticket: 1410
	rt-status: resolved

	Applied a patch from rich lafferty which prevented NoAuth from not
	requiring authentication on some fastcgi setups.

	A similar bug bit SelfService.

	This commit fixes that one too.

	* Makefile:

	RT-Ticket: 1272
	rt-status: resolved

	Applied a patch from Ilya Martynov which allows make insert to work
	in a scenario where DESTDIR is being set to something funny This may be necessary when installing into AFS

	* lib/RT/Action/SendEmail.pm:

	RT-Ticket: 1367
	RT-Status: resolved

	Added a check which only sets precedence to bulk if it's not already set,
	say by a template.

	* lib/RT/Interface/Email.pm:

	RT-Ticket: 1370
	RT-Status: resolved