[rt-devel] RT speed

Mat mwatson at netspace.net.au
Tue May 7 16:53:10 EDT 2002

I wouldn't really expect to see slowdowns with that many tickets,
especially when the database server is pretty beefy for the job.
I'm runnin with about 350k tickets, and putting in a couple of
hundred a DAY,With about 20-30 users. 90% of the slowdows I see
are from large queries being run, which in turn makes updates
running after them lock the tables, which makes queries being run
after that stall waiting for the unlock.. and no index seems to
work.

Any comment jeese on how innodb tables would go with the
current release of RT2??

Mat.