[rt-devel] RT Interface Mod

Tyler Baker tbaker at swiftcomm.com
Fri May 17 15:51:00 EDT 2002

  Actually, I did look in to using Keywords.  But, if I'm not mistaken,
that adds the ability to search by keyword in a ticket.  Which means the
support staff would still have to input the client names (and spell them
correctly).  I wasn't really able to make good use of it... At least the
with what information I have about it.  How difficult was it to add the
client field?  Did you have to create another table for that data?

Thanks for you assistance,

Tyler Baker
tbaker at swiftcomm.com