[rt-devel] default queue-- last time.

Colleen colleen at darksideproductions.net
Tue May 21 14:13:09 EDT 2002

We are using RT at my company to facilitate workflow.  For example,
Requests go from Dept 1 (creates the ticket)-> Dept 2 (does the work) ->
Dept 3 (which resolves).

Since Creating Tickets usually sends them to Dept 2 first, I'd like to
make this action one step easier for the users.

Also, it seems from searching in the mailing list archive, setting the
default queue was once a feature of RT.  I'm not sure if it's still
there and buried or if it's been removed entirely.

Thanks,

Colleen