[rt-devel] default queue-- last time.

Bruce Campbell bruce_campbell at ripe.net
Tue May 21 14:15:20 EDT 2002

On Tue, 21 May 2002, Colleen wrote:

> Is it true that there is no way to select a queue as default?

Default for what?  You've asked 'How do you set a queue to default' twice
since the evening of the 17th (thats like, one full business day for you,
and a wee bit short for the free help that is rt-devel and rt-users), and
you haven't expanded what your question is.

Is it, the default queue displayed when someone logs into the WebUI?  Is
it, the default queue a mail goes into when someone hasn't given a proper
queue name to rt-mailgate (at which point I think rt-mailgate will fail) ?

Heck, I might as well ask whether Vroom & Doom is better than Ikea for
purchasing furniture, or should I just hit the Albert Cuyp markets; the
question doesn't make sense in the limited context supplied.

                   Systems/Network Engineer                             NCC
                 www.ripe.net - PGP562C8B1B                      Operations