[rt-devel] default queue-- last time.

Colleen colleen at darksideproductions.net
Tue May 21 14:38:30 EDT 2002

It makes it easier because Dept 2 is already selected as default.  Thus
they don't mistakenly send the request to the wrong queue and "lose" the
ticket.

> Default for what?  You've asked 'How do you set a queue to default'
twice > since the evening of the 17th (thats like, one full business day
for you, > and a wee bit short for the free help that is rt-devel and
rt-users), and > you haven't expanded what your question is.

Sorry, I didn't expand further.  A simple "hey, what do you mean?" would
have sufficed.  I thought the question didn't need any explanation, but
that's probably because my version of RT is limited to WebUI use only.

--colleen