[rt-devel] Inverting Ticket Priority

Marc Davignon mpdavig at des.jhy.us.ml.com
Thu May 23 15:34:14 EDT 2002

Jesse,

Sorry, for sending this to you personally, but I cannot seem to get this
item to post to the list.

----

Forgive me for not having tested the 2.1.x tree, but . . .

My group was wondering if anyone has ever wanted, suggested, or modified
RT 2.0.x to invert the default behavior of RT priorities. The default is
for 99 to be the highest and 1 is the lowest priority.

We migrated from another system where this thinking was reversed and it
has been a tough transition for a number of people who believe the highest
priority should always be 1.

It would be nice to have a global switch in config.pm to invert priority
behavior to play priority 1 items to the top of the list.

Has anyone created or wanted a solution for this?

--
Thanks,
Marc Davignon