[rt-devel] Using sybase as the DB

Swayne, Mark A mark.a.swayne at xo.com
Thu May 23 17:28:25 EDT 2002

This seems like a FAQ.

I asked Jesse about doing a Sybase implementation, and he gave a rough,not
for real, estimate for the work.  Perhaps interested parties could work out
a pool to pay for the work.

Due to budgetary constraints we're using Postgres.  My employer probably
wouldn't even want to chip in to a pool right now.  But if someone else goes
through the effort to organize one, I'd be interested in hearing what gets
worked out.

Good luck.
-Mark