[rt-devel] Deriving Queue from Mail Address

Philip Warner pjw at rhyme.com.au
Tue Nov 12 23:44:18 EST 2002

At 11:10 PM 12/11/2002 -0500, Jesse Vincent wrote:

> > Then just parse the 'To' field, which still says 'whatever at bugs.here.com'.
> > I am happy to send a patch...
> >
>How does that work if you Cc or Bcc the queue?

Good point. The existing system only handles direct email. We could look
for all to/cc/bcc addresses that match the required pattern (ie. the
domain), but it's starting to get messy, and still does not handle virtuals
that may point to the address. delivered_to also does not work. I guess I'm
back to maintaining the virtual semi-manually.

I guess I'll just add a catchall virtual to handle the possibility
(probability) that I forget to set up the virtuals for new queues.

Fax: (+61) 03 5330 3172          |                 ___________ |
Http://www.rhyme.com.au          |                /           \|