[rt-devel] Priority in SelfService

Benjamin Boksa b.boksa at sidebysite.de
Fri Nov 29 05:52:25 EST 2002

Hi rt-users, hi rt-devel,

the following files allow a requestor to configure the Priority of a
ticket via the SelfService interface. The Priority can be defined when
creating the ticket and later be changed.

To use it just unpack the attached file in
/path/to/rt2/local/WebRT/html and give those who should be able to
Modify the Priority the right to ModifyTicket.

Any comments are welcome (espacially about any security concerns with
ModifyTicket...).

Regards,

Benne

P.S.: Yesterday I wrote a mail with the subject "Initial Priority for
SelfService" which I sent from a wrong account so that it hasn't made
it's way to the list yet. It just gives the ability to specify the
InitialPriority. This one has more functionality.