[rt-devel] Too Many Connections

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 29 08:11:41 EST 2002

Hi Jesse and all,

this is not Apache problem.
It's because DBIx::SearchBuilder
does not have DESTROY() method, as described in my
first message ever to this list:

From: "Stanislav Sinyagin" <ssinyagin at yahoo.com> | This is Spam | Add to Address Book
To: rt-devel at lists.fsck.com
Subject:  [rt-devel] some patches and wishes: 2.1.39
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 07:04:28 -0700 (PDT)

<skipped>
lib/RT/Handle:

  The DBIx-SearchBuilder package available from CPAN is 0.61.
  The mysql connections are not cleared, and soon you get
  "too many connections" message.
  Version 0.73 does not solve the problem
  I added DESTROY() handler, and now it's much better.
  Please apply the patch attached, and update CPAN.
<patch was attached>

Regards,
Stan