[rt-devel] Initial Priority for SelfService

Benjamin Boksa benne at kings-of-chaos.de
Thu Nov 28 06:55:14 EST 2002

Hi rt-users, hi rt-devel,

We needed to give some of our customers which use the SelfService
Interface the ability to provide the Initial Priority for a new Ticket.
Here is what I did:

Copied WebRT/html/SelfService/Create.html to
local/WebRT/html/SelfService/Create.html and changed it according to
the patch at the and of the mail. Copied Copied
WebRT/html/SelfService/Display.html to
local/WebRT/html/SelfService/Display.html and changed it...

I know it is quite simple, but thought it might be nice to share it.

Regards,

Benne

P.S.: Now I have to find a way to let the SelfService User Modify the
Priority without having the right to ModifyTicket.

--------- begin patch ---------
*** /usr/local/rt2/WebRT/html/SelfService/Create.html   Wed Nov  7
00:07:02 2001
--- /usr/local/rt2/local/WebRT/html/SelfService/Create.html     Thu Nov
***************
*** 43,48 ****
--- 43,56 ----
   </TR>
   <TR>
   <TD>
+ Priority (0-99):
+ </TD>
+ <TD>
+ <INPUT Name="InitialPriority" SIZE=2 MAXSIZE=2 value="">
+ </TD>
+ </TR>
+ <TR>
+ <TD>
   Attach file:
   </TD>
   <TD>
--------- end patch ---------

--------- begin patch ---------
*** /usr/local/rt2/WebRT/html/SelfService/Display.html  Fri Feb  8
07:23:52 2002
--- /usr/local/rt2/local/WebRT/html/SelfService/Display.html    Thu Nov
***************
*** 144,149 ****
--- 144,150 ----
                                                Requestor=> \@Requestors,
                                                Cc => \@Cc,
                                                Subject=>$ARGS{Subject},
+
InitialPriority=>$ARGS{InitialPriority},
                                                MIMEObj => $MIMEObj
                                               );
       unless ($id && $Trans) {
--------- end patch ---------