[rt-devel] 2.1.39: frontpage search link failure

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 8 12:20:41 EDT 2002

I found where the problem comes from, but don't yet know
how to solve it.

If I change the line 581 in lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm this way:
       if ( 1 or ref( $args{ARGS}->{'ValueOfStatus'} ) ) {

then the URL

https://myhost/rt3/Search/Listing.html?ValueOfStatus=open&ValueOfStatus=new&StatusOp=%3D&QueueOp=%3D&ValueOfQueue=1&RowsPerPage=50&NewSearch=1

gives no status limitations at all. It means that
$args{ARGS}->{'ValueOfStatus'} is not a reference, but
the text string "ARRAY(0x87ff354)"

I don't yet know how that could be, but it's working this way here.
It's perl 5.6.1 with most modules installed today.

The value of $args{ARGS} comes from somewhere deep in Mason,
maybe someone familiar could give a clue.

Cheers,
Stan