[rt-devel] Binary Attachments in the database

Phil Homewood pdh at snapgear.com
Thu Oct 31 19:50:39 EST 2002

Brian Houston/NCO/CEtv wrote:
> We are moving through a conversion of RT to Oracle.  One issue that we are
> running accross is the storage of attachments in the database.  Looking
> back on our test install on MySQL, it looks like only the text type
> attachments were making it to the DB.

Um. RT 2.x has, as far as I know, always stored all attachments
in the DB, regardless of type (but with regard to the maximum
allowed attachment size in the RT config and in the database
config.)
--
Phil Homewood, Systems Janitor, www.SnapGear.com
pdh at snapgear.com Ph: +61 7 3435 2810 Fx: +61 7 3891 3630