[rt-devel] RT Enhancements

Dajani, Nader (TAG.GTS) NDajani at exchange.ml.com
Tue Sep 24 16:05:21 EDT 2002

Hi,

I recently installed RT onto our system and it is currently running in a test environment.  We have told the test users to think of and note any ideas or enhancements they could think of to improve
the current system.  Some of the ideas seem to be pretty cool, so I was thinking of gathering them up and submitting them to some of the RT developers to see what they think.  What would be the best
way to do this?  -->Putting it in one big email and submitting it to rt-devel??  I know that a new release is imminent, so some of the ideas may already be in the works!

Best,

Nader