[rt-devel] RT2.0.11 and newest DBIx::SearchBuilder

Stephen Quinney stephen.quinney at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Mon Apr 14 10:17:32 EDT 2003

We are currently running RT 2.0.11 with DBIx::SearchBuilder 0.61 and
Postgresql 7.1. I see that the latest version of DBIx::SearchBuilder,
0.81_03, has a lot of speed improvements for Postgresql and I am
wondering if RT 2.0.11 will work happily with this version? Is there
any reason why it might not? I would really like to try this to see if
we can gain a bit of speed but I'm nervous to mess with a running
system without knowing about any likely problems. Any advice is welcome.

Thanks,
	Stephen Quinney

--
Unix Systems Programmer