[rt-devel] Postgres performance.

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Mon Apr 14 11:56:33 EDT 2003

-On [20030410 03:03], David Wheeler (david at kineticode.com) wrote:
>On Wednesday, April 9, 2003, at 05:08  AM, Aidan Mountford wrote:
>
>>Unless anyone can see a reason why I should stop this, I will carry on
>>down this path..
>
>I, for one, would welcome the increased performance. It's pretty bad
>right now.

It is.
Thanks for your work guys, been on my list of to do items, but as some
might have noticed, I disappeared in the void of corporate work.

I think, call it an unfounded bias, that the Query Builder is very much
geared towards MySQL and PostgreSQL performance has been ignored in the
past.

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai(at)wxs.nl> / asmodai / a capoeirista
PGP fingerprint: 2D92 980E 45FE 2C28 9DB7  9D88 97E6 839B 2EAC 625B