[rt-users] FW: [rt-devel] Importing a scrip to RT3...

James L. Harrison harrison at palisadesys.com
Mon Apr 14 15:38:33 EDT 2003

Thanks for the pointers Darren,

However... I checked in my RT_Config.pm and RT_SiteConfig.pm they both have
a line:
Set($DatabaseType , 'mysql');

I can see know what you are saying... It seems very logical that it isn't
getting a value for DatabaseType... could I hard code it in Handle.pm?

That probably wouldn't be too smart would it...

-Jamie