[rt-devel] RT 3.0.1: Latin1 characters kill the message

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 04:15:15 EDT 2003

Hi Jesse,

--- Jesse Vincent <jesse at bestpractical.com> wrote:

> RT 3.0.1 is primarily a bug-fix release. A number of issues have been
> corrected, primarily several UTF-8 related issues, as well as an issue
> that could cause corruption of binary attachments.

After upgrading from 3.0.1pre2:

the incoming e-mail with
charset="iso-8859-1" and a single non-ASCII character in it:
regardless of the ticket number present or not in the subject line,
the new ticket is created with empty Requestor, body and subject.

I'll try and dig into the problem while you're on the road.

Cheers,
Stan