[rt-devel] Two Ideas for enhancements - and one solution

Brook Schofield brooksch at mac.com
Fri Apr 18 08:57:45 EDT 2003

On Friday, April 18, 2003, at 08:49  PM, Ulrich Kiermayr wrote:
> In discussions within our organisation we came up with two ideas for
> nice enhancements:
>
> 2. Due to a case we had yesterday where a user created 20 Tickets with
>    similar content, I thought, it would be nice to include the
>    relationship-change options in the Bulk-Update list. So I do not
> have
>    to click through 19 Tickets to merge them all into one.

If you take a look at:
	http://rt3.fsck.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=1842
	http://rt3.fsck.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=1848

I'm in the process of updating the patches against the latest RT - but
since this is against rt-2.1.53 it shouldn't be too difficult to fit
against the latest RT - I just haven't looked at it in awhile.

-Brook