[rt-devel] Problem with custom field searching in RT 3.0.2pre4

Robert Spier rspier at pobox.com
Tue Apr 29 14:43:30 EDT 2003

> I have a current search criteria of:
> CF.Severity LIKE %1 - Blocking% [delete]
> Queue = Testing [delete]
> CF.Resolved in Version LIKE %4.1.1% [delete]
> However, it ors the two custom fields together instead of anding them. For
> everything else this is an and. I assume, but have not verified, that it is

This is by (historical) design.

CF's are always OR'ed together because that's how KeywordSelects
worked in RT2.

You can change this by modifying around line 150 of Tickets_Overlay.pm

I'll see if I can think of a clean way to do that in Tickets_Local.pm,
but I don't think there is off the top of my head.

-R