[rt-devel] Tentative fix to attachment bug

Daniel E. Eisenbud eisenbud at cbio.mskcc.org
Wed Apr 30 10:35:50 EDT 2003

Hmm, could PerlFreshRestart have something to do with this?  It was
turned on, I guess from following the RT2 installation instructions, but
I notice the RT3 instructions don't mention it.  Also, I had forgotten
to add the AddDefauoltCharset UTF-8 directive, and I wonder if this
helped trigger the bug (though that's more vague speculation.)  I found
some generic warnings on the web about PerlFreshRestart, but they didn't
really explain what the danger was.  Do I want to keep this turned off
now?

Thanks,
Daniel