[rt-devel] New Release of the Statistics package

Brett Randall brett.randall at hillsong.com
Mon Aug 4 17:40:43 EDT 2003

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003, hwagener at hamburg.fcb.com wrote:

> Obvious question first: Is Your browser capable of displaying pngs?
> Did You try to save the file to disk and open it with a picture
> viewer? In each 'Chart' Mason Element, there is a line like
>
> $graph->set(export_format => "png");
>
> can You change that to
> $graph->set(export_format => "jpg");
>
> and see if jpgs are viewable?

Hi Harald

I've tried changing this, and the format doesn't seem to have
changed. I've reinstalled the GD 2 libraries and the GD 2 perl
modules, restarted httpd a few times in case mason cached
something, and it still generates PNG's that are broken. (I've
tried opening them in Mozilla, IE, Konqueror and Photoshop with no
luck). I can tell they're supposed to be PNG's cos they still have
the standard PNG header.

Any more things I can try?
--
linux: because a PC is a terrible thing to waste
(ksh at cis.ufl.edu put this on Tshirts in '93)