[rt-devel] Customer Survey in RT

Brook Schofield brooksch at mac.com
Sun Aug 10 10:12:41 EDT 2003

I came across a comment by Steffan Vigano in the RT lists a few months
back. I've wanted a Customer Survey/Feedback interface in RT for
awhile. Hopefully this doesn't already exist! Because I've got
something preliminarily working. Probably more appropriate topic for
rt-users to discuss - but I don't read that at home.

Install the code from:
	http://rt3.fsck.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=3317  (guest/guest)

Add the following to your Resolve Template:

If you would like to provide feedback on the service that you received,
simply go to:
     {$RT::WebURL}NoAuth/Survey.html?q={$Ticket->SurveyAuthString}

or what ever you feel is appropriate wording. Then setup some custom
fields with names starting with _survey_ and their description being
the question you wish to ask. Disable the custom fields if you don't
want them displaying in the standard UI - they'll still be displayed by
the Survey interface.

There are still some items remaining - but since the weekend is nearing
an end I thought someone might find it useful to waste their Monday
away.

-Brook