[rt-devel] Problems with rt2-to-rt3 v1.20

Daniel Foster daniel at 34sp.com
Wed Aug 13 09:37:00 EDT 2003

> OK, to followup to my own post it seems that it does manage to
> actually insert all the users into the database even though it
> complains bitterly for every entry. It totally fails though on the
> group import stage:
>
> Importing groups
> gNOTICE:  current transaction is aborted, queries ignored until end of transaction block
> [Wed Aug 13 11:36:32 2003] [crit]: No such pseudo-hash field "HASH(0xb665ee8)" at /home/stephen/rt2-to-rt3-v1.20/dumpfile-to-rt-3.0 line 133.
>  (/usr/share/perl5/RT.pm:242)
>
> No idea, what is causing this, I'll poke around some more and try to
> come up with some ideas.

I had a similar problem, turns out it was my own silliness in emptying
out the database manually and not running the sbin/rt-setup-database
script to get it back to it's freshly installed state.  See my mail of
July 29th for the exact error - slightly different line number, but it
was an older version of the migration tools.

--
Daniel Foster
Technical Director