[rt-devel] RT3: mail UTF-8 automatic conversion and GPG verification

Guillaume Perréal perreal at lyon.cemagref.fr
Mon Aug 18 06:03:55 EDT 2003

> >I'd love to see your changes. Also, with your changes, does RT still
> >pass a "make regression"?
>
> Didn't tried yet, didn't thought to. I fear this will be interesting... :-)

Now I saw how I should include my changes to "make regression", I think I
should add that I integrated them as *_Local.pm files, not in the core files.

I join an archive of those files (in the current quite untested state) to this
mail.

I will try to intregate them in the distrib source to test them.

Best regards,
--
Guillaume Perreal