[rt-devel] Can't manipulate rights within RTFM

Mikhail Sobolev mikhail.sobolev at transas.com
Sun Aug 24 13:44:19 EDT 2003

Hi

I am new to all this (both RT and RTFM). We have succefully installed
RT3 and using it quite successfully (thanks for this nice piece of
software :).

Now it's turn for RTFM to be installed. :)

We have two systems: one is our production system and another is used
for testing the functionality and so on.  Both are "unstable" Debian,
with request-tracker3 package installed on them.  On both mysql is
used.

As for the RTFM, I pulled rtfm-2-0RC2, which was successfully installed
(after a bit of tweaking with the Makefile).

I successfully:
    -- created several classes
    -- created a number of CustomFields

I failed:
    -- to grant any rights to either users of groups

Everytime I try to do that, I get "System ErrorRights could not be
granted for RT::FM::Class".

Can you please suggest what is wrong?  And what direction to dig to?

Thanks,

--
Misha