[rt-devel] Finer-grained due dates

Graeme Pyle graeme at raspberry.co.za
Fri Aug 29 10:46:56 EDT 2003

Hi folks,

I would like to be able to set the default due date for a queue down to
the minute.

I'm planning to patch my RT to allow input of the form of "d h s" (days
hours seconds) in the due date input field. Originally I thought I would
just compute a number representing a fraction of a day from this input,
but I see that the due date field doesn't keep fractions, so I'll
probably have to turn that field into a float as well.

Does this make sense? Am I missing anything/doing something dumb?

Thanks,

Graeme

P.S. Shall I post a patch back to this list?