[rt-devel] [rt-users] Data import errors

mixo mixo at coza.net.za
Mon Dec 15 07:13:47 EST 2003

I have just started importing data into rt-3-7_01, using mysql 4.0.16
amd I am getting
errors in the logs.

All the entries ever made into the database produce the following message:
++++++++
Use of uninitialized value in numeric ne (!=) at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Handle.pm line 694.
(/opt/rt3/lib/RT.pm:247)
++++++++

On 80 occassions, I got this from user import:
++++++++
Unknown encoding 'unicode-1-1-utf-7'
++++++++

And I also have (41 times):
++++++++
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Got a packet bigger than
'max_allowed_packet' at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Handle.pm line 410.
(/opt/rt3/lib/RT.pm:247)
++++++++

My biggest concern is that I am missing 103 users, and at the same time
67 user appear to be 'bogus'.
All these 'bogus' users appeared too have created this monring after all
the expected users.
I have set 'max_allowed_packet' to 128M but that does not seem to help
with size issue -
how can fix this? And, which version of "DBIx::SearchBuilder" is
recommened for rt.